Thursday 29 March 2012

Getting into the 21st century

So I decided to set up a blog, not because I think I have anything of particular interest to say, but more as an archive for myself of my experiences in racing and training and other notable events in my life.  The main driver for this is my upcoming race across the Alps in September this year - I wanted a way to keep my friends and family back home informed of my progress (and pain)  without being limited to the 25 characters that Twitter and Facebook generously allow. 

For now this blog will probably be fairly sparse in terms of visuals and links and all the fancy stuff other boggers seem to use, I am slowly getting to grips with it all and actually am quite chuffed that I have even been able to set it up this far. 

So keep an eye on here if you're at all interested......!

No comments:

Post a Comment